.Digital competence framework for Ukrainian teachers and other citizens / dComFra
The project aims to develop Ukrainian e-Society, in order to streamline Digital Competences (DC) initiatives and harmonize them with the European mainstream, to create Ukrainian National Digital Coalition (UNDC), to increase teachers’ professional competences and to give opportunities for today’s including in social life, enhancing employability and quality of life in general. The project’s target groups refer to schools’ and vocational teachers, refugees and ATO-veterans.
Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania)
Contact persons at VMU:
Artūras Mickus, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eilina Dailidienė email@example.com
36 months (November 2018 – November 2021)
- Information Technologies Institute (Lithuania)
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences (Austria)
- Czech University of Life Sciences (Czech Republic)
- Pedagogical University of Cracow (Poland)
- University Politechnica of Bucharest (Romania)
- Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts (Ukraine)
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Ukraine)
- National Technical University “KhPI” (Ukraine)
- Donetsk National Technical University (Ukraine)
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University (Ukraine)
- Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics (Ukraine)
- Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskiy National University (Ukraine)
- Ukrainian association of IT professionals (Ukraine)
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- DigComp frameworks analysis.
- DC needs analysis report.
- Concept, structure and facilities of dComFra set (each UA HEI) as a basis for development and offering DC trainings; for the practice implementation or project-based approach the DC offices with set of necessary software and equipment installed and authorized by European well-known program.
- Ukrainian National digital coalition launched.
- DC e-Platform and 14 learning modules, including few modules for social inclusion with practical tasks, offered by 7 developed DC offices at UA HEIs. The learning modules dedicated for teachers, refugees/ATO-veterans, and other citizens.
- Pilot trainings (210 teachers and 140 refugees and ATO-veterans).
- Workshops, round tables, info days and events for target groups and wide society organized annually by UA partners for better awareness raising.